Velma's Forum

Return to Forum Index

Hidden Velma(s) Have you seen one around ?

journey Comments-

Hi Velma, what is the most intresting mystery that you have experienced?

Jan 6, 2010

shery_who_loves_velma Comments-

i love linda cardellini as velma in SD 1 and 2
and i love velma in the cartoons to! keep it going girl!!

Jan 4, 2009

i saw a hidden velma at simpsons once (i think it was her) it was a crowd and one of them looked kinda like her...*blush*love you sweetie (velma dinkley).link

Dec 23, 2008

please answer:when will ask velma start again? please answer

Dec 23, 2008

hi guyes,i am a new member at velmas'forum and i just LOVE this site and i love velma dinkley!
thanks,bye

Dec 22, 2008

jane Comments-

you are so lovely.link

Apr 15, 2008

jane Comments-

velma what's the secret of your intelligence?link

Apr 15, 2008

bun39 Comments-

No, She Is A Girl

Jul 9, 2007

bun39 Comments-

Velma Is A Girl Not A Boy, You Mean She's

Jul 9, 2007

bun39 Comments-

Welp Cause Of The Picture Our Search Is Canceled Forever

Jul 9, 2007

bun39 Comments-

Our Search For Velmas On Velmas Forum Begins Jan 3, 2008 from 7:00-8:30am

Jul 9, 2007

scooby200245601 Comments-

I haven't seen any Velmas lately but if you ask the patrons of Chillicothe OH they would tell you of a Scooby Siting.... ME. I work as a cashier at Walmart but if you ask the little customers they would tell you I'm SCOOBY DOOOOOO!!!!! I know that sounds a bit silly but I've impersonated Scooby since he came out in 1969. I know that kind of dates me but that also makes me a kind of a local celebrity and authority on Scooby Doo. I do the voice AND personage of Scooby. I'm looking for a much needed break in voice acting and possibly regular acting. Meanwhile I'm a member of the working poor class and as such no opportunities happen but you never know all I need is the right person to hear and see me at Walmart. If you know someone looking for really good Scooby personages just ask my fans at

Dec 5, 2006

Elvis Comments-

Velma, how did ever became so smart and joined Mystery Inc. and who liked the most of all the memebers on Mystrey Inc. ?

P.S. I'm always a big fan of you.

Aug 25, 2006

Elvis Comments-

Velma, how did ever became so smart and joined

Aug 25, 2006

Elvis Comments-

Velma,was a man in life that you always loved in Mystery Inc.

Aug 25, 2006

eb Comments-

i heard that there is a castle type like museum. that you can go inside and look around in it . where is it located?

Jul 3, 2006

Mark Comments-

The only difference between Helena and Linda is the bangs and the stockings. But the outfit is uncanny

Jun 23, 2006

MlleDinkley Comments-

On a Captain Planet episode, you see a brown haired girl w/glasses walking next to a skinny guy. It's Shaggy & Velma

May 23, 2006

Likeglass Comments-

Mark59 sends us this "Hidden Velma" picture of Helena Bonham Carter from the movie Novocain.

I think he's on to something!

May 23, 2006

Toki Comments-

One day at work there was this adorable short woman who came in. She didnít look like Velma, but she had the attitude and feeling of if Velma was really standing right there. She was fussing for her glasses to read something, and she couldnít find it in her deep pocketbook. She argued with the pocketbook, it was great. It seemed like a Velma-ism.

May 20, 2006

Alan Comments-

I think I saw Velma on the Simpson's once. There was a crowd scene at a protest rally and one of the protestors looked a lot like her.

May 18, 2006

Likeglass Comments-

There are lots of "Hidden Velmas" in life! The series has been around for the better part of 40 years, and Velma has become a stereotypical image. She pops up in the darndest places! (Although not officially!) Have you had a "Hidden Velma" Experience?

May 17, 2006