Velma's Forum

Return to Forum Index

Scooby News and Announcements

bun39 Comments-

Join My Group In Velmas Chat At 7:00am-7:00pm (except 8:00/9:00-3:45 cause i will be in camp)

Jul 9, 2007

Likeglass Comments-

(Continued from prior post....)

That window will stay open for your future posts, but your comment will appear on the story page. Confusing? Try a few test posts. Anyway, remember to close that window if you switch threads or you will still be posting on the old thread!

As for the Dial-up time, we will cross that bridge when we get to it!

I did a little clean-up and removed goofed posts. Your passwords are still active if you want to try some test posts.

For those of you who were not there, you can still view the mess we made last night (tongue-in-cheek) here (Click on The case of the Murdered Wife)

Feel free to drop by chat next Sunday (anybody can join in) as we write Chapter 2 !!

-JL

Aug 15, 2006

Likeglass Comments-

Last night was a blast! We got a late start as we wanted everyone to show up first, and none of us knew what we were doing! Still, we started a story and found a few bugs that had to be worked out. I originally did not put an auto-refresh in the forum because I was worried that if the story got large, load time may become a problem for those with Dial-up service. As it turned out, it was a real pain doing manual refreshes ....

I added an auto-refresh feature to the Forum. Every 15 seconds or so, the page will reload. Because of that, I had to make a new window to post in because the auto-refresh would wipe out what you were typing. When you click on "post" it will open a new window.

Continued...
Aug 15, 2006

Bob Mozark Comments-

According to this week's TV Guide, there will be a new Scooby-Doo movie airing on October 6th on the Cartoon Network. It is called "Scooby-Doo in Pirates, Ahoy!" and the will mystery adventure will involve a sailing trip into the Bermuda Triangle.

Aug 14, 2006

Mark Comments-

I saw Where's My Mummy on Cartoon Network a few days ago.

Jun 23, 2006

Likeglass Comments-

I just added a new Velma Adventure to the site, it is called Undead Ghosts on the Sunny Coast Link It is more of a classic "old Series" flavor. Enjoy!

Jun 18, 2006

railroadnut Comments-

Don't forget that Volume 9 of What's New Scooby-Doo (including the Verona episode) will be in stores June 6, 2006. And the new DVD movie, Pirates Ahoy! is due September 19, 2006.

Jun 6, 2006

Likeglass Comments-

Added a new "Velma Chat Light" to the Chat sign in page. the new "light" version uses some javascript (not Java) to open chat in a small browser window that has no toolbars or other things to clutter it up. The advantage is you can park chat in the corner of your screen and work on other things while still chatting.

May 20, 2006

Likeglass Comments-

Join us in Velma Chat each week on Sunday at 8:45 pm (Eastern Time.) Link

May 13, 2006