Velma's Forum

Return to Forum Index

The Proposed New Series

freddiefan Comments-

I love the episode There's No Creature Like Snow Creature! Did Freddie have a broken leg, small fracture, or a sprain?

May 29, 2008

scooby200245601 Comments-

Hey I'm a new subscriber but an old Scooby Doo fan. I've watched since 1969 so one would say I'm quite an authority on Scooby Doo. In fact, you probably guessed by my user name I'm a major fan. I have done Scooby impersonations since 1969. Not just voice but character impersonations. I'm currently a cashier at the local Chillicothe OH Walmart and am often asked if I play Scooby on TV. I'm commonly mistaken for the Real Scooby Doo. I'm talking your MAJOR fans are talking here. NOt just me. Anyway as I am kind of a local celebrity where a lot of your fans have a common consensus that I should be the official voice of Scooby Doo. I would really like this chance but I have the misfortune of being in the working poor class and can't really afford to take extra days off I need a real miracle. I

Dec 3, 2006

Likeglass Comments-

No spoilers here for those who have not seen it, but some form of review.

The Animation:
Halfway between what we are used to and Speed Racer. It is comparable to most of what is out there now, but hurts the eyes until you get used to it. (if ever.)

The Voices:
Right up there with the animation! This is going to take some big-time getting used to.

Velma Time:
About 20 seconds running, split between two scenes.

Trueness to Character:
About 55%

The Plot:
Some would say it's on par with much of what we have seen in the past. I would feel it is dumb-ed down a bit, and kicked up with modern references. Think Dexter's Lab, or Powder Puff Girls.

Summary:
I don't think it is the "death" of Scooby, but it is a new low point.

Sep 23, 2006

Elvis Comments-

Well I think there should be a Scooby Doo Movie where everyone in Mystery Inc. solve their final mystery before going to their lives. Sort of the final good bye but not forever. Think about it can be SD3. Think about it.

Aug 26, 2006

Nickle98499 Comments-

This should be an interesting series, I probably won't watch it although I could change my mind

May 15, 2006

railroadnut Comments-

If this new series is being already being lampooned on the Web, then a fan backlash must be developing. That's good. Hopefully, Sander Schwartz will see the light and withdraw this latest project of his.

May 14, 2006

Toki Comments-

Whoops, That's how you do it, Missed the link. Sorry JL.
Link

May 13, 2006

Toki Comments-

It seems that alot of people are not liking the new set up for Shaggy and Scooby, get a clue series. So bad you even got it being made fun of on webcomics.

May 13, 2006

Likeglass Comments-

OK, be nice on this thread! (I know it's hard to, but I don't want to have to delete posts!)

May 13, 2006